As a United Nations Global Compact sponsored initiative, PRME developed Working Groups to deepen collaboration in and across institutions on specific issues relevant to corporate sustainability and responsibility particularly related to United Nations and Global Compact workstream.
PRME Working Groups
- PRME Working Group on Anti-Corruption in Curriculum Change
- PRME Working Group on Business and Human Rights
- PRME Working Group on Business for Peace
- PRME Working Group on Climate Change and Environment
- PRME Working Group on Developing a Sustainability Mindset
- PRME Working Group on Gender Equality
- PRME Working Group on Poverty, a Challenge for Management Education
- PRME Working Group on Sharing Information on Progress (SIPs)
- PRME Working Group on Sustainable Leadership in the Era of Climate Change (this group is currently inactive)
- PRME Working Group on the Incorporation of the Principles in Executive Degree Programmes (has fulfilled its mission and is no longer active)
- Working Group 50+20 – Management Education for the World Joint Project
The PRME Secretariat continues to explore the development of new workstreams in such areas as Business and Human Rights including Children’s Rights, Business and Peace and Sustainable Supply Chains. If you are interested in joining or developing a new workstream, please contact PRME Secretariat.
Learn more about PRME Working Groups and workstreams.
North America Chapter Working Groups
NA Chapter working groups focus on:
- Developing PRME Awards for excellence in RME
- Developing links between the PRME Sharing Information on Progress (SIP) and AACSB and EQUIS Standards
- Cross-School Research using UN Global Compact data set (building knowledge for UN Global Compact companies and best practices for teaching management education)
- Implementing PRME at Catholic institutions
- Furthering RME discussion in the Cascadia (USA/Canada) region
- Exploring PRME and Indigenous Peoples Issues