We are pleased to announce that the 4th PRME Regional Meeting North America ‘The 10th Anniversary of the PRME Initiative: Realizing the SDGs through Education, Research and Partnership,’ will take place on 19-20 October 2017. The event will be organized by the College of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
The objectives of the meeting are:
- Reflect on a decade of impact through PRME
- Disseminate and promote the adoption of the Six Principles of PRME
We invite papers from educators that are incorporating or responding to the 6 principles of PRME in some way. Contributions may be either conceptual or empirical in nature, and are welcomed from any topic area so long as their primary focus is on how the six principles of PRME are incorporated in the learning and/or teaching issues in management or organization studies.
We invite papers describing initiatives that:
- integrate CSR into a course or curriculum of a program
- incorporate CSR research in the curriculum
- engage with the community on issues of CSR
- integrate sustainability accounting
- engage with the private sector to advance towards the SDG’s in collaboration with the Global Compact Local Networks
- explain how the SDGs are reflected in the conceptualization, organization, and practice of management education?
Please send 600-word abstracts and a brief c.v. including contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PRME regional meeting 2017”. Selected participants will be notified by March 1 and invited to submit complete drafts of their papers by September 1, 2017.